Friday, September 19, 2014

23 things for research

Well here I am again - the third time I've started my blog.  The last 2 times I've got going but not kept going - third time lucky.  I like the idea of using the blog as a professional reflection and learning tool, so let's hope that sticks.
I hoping to enjoy some conversations with some other of you "23 things" participants.  So far our team has had quite a good face to face discussion on Thing 2 - online security.  Having said that and having set up 2 step verification the other day, today I have turned it off - the codes take too long to come through to my phone.  Any suggestions of how I can work around that?

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Chris, to our 23 Things for Research event. Its great that you have chosen to share your blog with the rest of the 23 Things participants. Hopefully you'll find the rest of the "things" fun and interesting. Congratulate yourself for having already completed (since 2009) one of the more challenging hurdles for this event! Cheers, Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chris,
    I have said hello to everyone else on their blogs so thought I'd stop by and say hello on yours as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Chris, and welcome to 23 Things. I look forward to reading more of your reflections on the programme as you progress through it. I will take a look at the two step verification problem you highlight and if I stumble across any work arounds I'll let you know.

    Welcome and enjoy!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete